Thursday, June 23, 2011

Week 2 Day 5

It was another hot run. That is probably going to be a recurring theme over the next 3+ months. I headed out at 9:30 a.m. this morning. The dew point really does affect the the way it feels outside while running.

I couldn't wait for my "30 minute easy" run to end. I was pouring sweat! I went 2.77 miles in 30 minutes at a pace of 10:50. At times, I felt like my legs could not carry me any further. I wish I was one of those people who liked the heat. I've got to wrap my mind around the fact that it isn't going anywhere for a while.

I found an interesting article yesterday in a magazine while waiting on Keith to have his root canal. It talks about good food choices at popular fast food restaurants.


Week 3 starts Saturday with a 5 miler!

0 comments:

What am I listening to?


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones