Thursday, June 16, 2011

Week 1 Day 6

Remember, I mentioned in my last post that I rubbed the skin off my knees in boot camp doing girly push ups? It's not a lot of skin but it kinda hurts.


(boot camp injury ;-))

Today called for another "30 Minutes Easy". I'd love to tell you I got out of bed when the alarm went off at 6:30 a.m. BUT...I didn't! I'd also love to lead you to believe that I wanted to run at 8:30 p.m. to test out if I have more energy in the morning vs. the evening....BUT..that would be a lie. I slept in and did my run as the sun was setting. I think it is comparable to my morning runs in regards to pace but it was still HOT! I ran for 30 minutes at 11:32 pace and went 2.62 miles.

I am feeling a bit discouraged. I really WANT a weekday running partner. Please, I beg of you...JOIN ME! You can run/walk/bike as long as you'd like. I'll take anything. I thrive on the support and motivation from others. Anyone? Bueller...Bueller?

So, that wraps up week 1. Day 7 is a rest day. Week 2 Day 1 starts Saturday with a 4 mile run at Luke's.

2 comments:

Courtney Smith said...

So funny, not the scrape, the Beuller part. If we lived close you would have partners! Keep going Laura, you're doing great!

Steph and Tim said...

I would totally run with you if my kids were old enough to watch themselves!

You are doing awesome!

What am I listening to?


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones