Thursday, September 4, 2008

I Want This....

So I was reading a blog that I found while reading a friends blog and she had a picture of a party she had at her home and this gorgeous apothecary beverage dispenser was in the background and I WANT IT! So, my anniversary, birthday, Christmas, Best Sister Day, Greatest Friend....Any of those days would make me well deserving of this. Just an FYI!

And it can be purchased from: http://www.zgallerie.com/p-1835-apothecary-beverage-dispenser.aspx (cheapest I've found doing online searches). Again, just in case!

3 comments:

Steph and Tim said...

I love those! And I actually think I have seen some at Sam's Club. Have you checked there?

Toni said...

Gorgeous! Looks refreshing!

Kim Daugherty said...

great..now you're going to end up with 10 of these! good idea though - maybe you could put more ideas of things you want on your blog.

What am I listening to?


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones